The RSM Classic wouldn’t be possible without the dedication and support of one of the best volunteer corps on the PGA TOUR. Each year, The RSM Classic recruits over 1,200 dedicated volunteers to manage and operate many key operational aspects of the tournament. By sponsoring the volunteer corps, your company is supporting these vital efforts that play such a significant role in the charitable success of The RSM Classic.
VOLUNTEER SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES
- Company name and/or logo placed on all lunch and drink vouchers provided to tournament volunteers daily
- Signage including company name and/or logo prominently displayed on Main Volunteer Tent located near the main tournament entrance
- Opportunity to distribute a special offer and/or call back coupon to all volunteers
- One (1) full-page advertisement in the Official RSM Classic Spectator and Pairings Guide
- Recognition throughout The RSM Classic website as the “Volunteer Sponsor” of The RSM Classic and as a partner and supporter of the Davis Love Foundation
- Sponsor recognition in the Official Spectator and Pairings Guide, on-site sponsor board, and video boards located in the Tournament Village Area
- Hospitality and/or general admission tournament tickets (number TBD)
Volunteering allows me to keep in touch with my community and connect with individuals that I would not otherwise encounter. I have a personal attachment to this community and I want to make it a better place for everyone. We will strive to make this event better each year – because it attracts people to our beautiful Golden Isles and its success will help fund worthwhile charities in our community, through the Davis Love Foundation.