Hospitality At The RSM Classic
The Davis Love Foundation, in collaboration with the PGA TOUR and title sponsor RSM USLLP (RSM), have decided that the 2020 RSM Classic will be played without spectators. All other tournament-related events have been postponed until 2021, including all on-course hospitality, the Saturday concert and fan events. Thank you for your support and if you are interested in a hospitality package for 2021, please contact John McKenzie!
WHY PURCHASE HOSPITALITY?
The RSM Classic is a valuable resource for growing your business relationships. Specializing in creating memorable experiences, The RSM Classic is an exceptional way to entertain and say thank you to your most valued business associates. Genuine Southern Hospitality is at the heart of everything we do, here are a few ways successful companies are using The RSM Classic:
- Customized Hospitality/Pro-Am packages designed to build upon existing relationships and to create new ones
- Customized Hospitality/Pro-Am packages that can be used as an internal incentive or rewards program
- Customized hospitality packages for Board Retreats or Annual Corporate Meetings
Here are a few elements that differentiate us from other PGA TOUR events:
- Throwback golf tournament with modern day amenities
- Intimate fan experience in a relaxed atmosphere
- Premium viewing opportunities with limited number of spectators
- Sea Island Golf Club is a top-ranked, historical venue providing a true ocean-side setting featuring two championship courses — the Seaside Course and the Plantation Course
- A variety of beach-front and resort accommodations are available for tournament guests, including The Cloister at Sea Island, a Forbes Five-Star property
- Genuine southern hospitality helps to create an ideal atmosphere for business and relationship building
- Davis Love Foundation serves as the Host Organization and Davis Love III serves as Tournament Host
- Competitive pricing creates one of the best sponsor values on the PGA TOUR