Private Chalets at 18
2021 TICKET AND HOSPITALITY INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED SOON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE DAVIS LOVE FOUNDATION AND THE RSM CLASSIC. PLEASE CONTACT JOHN MCKENZIE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The Private Chalet offers the ultimate hospitality experience giving you an unmatched opportunity to spend true quality time with your best clients, prospects and other VIP guests in a memorable way. This all-inclusive, elevated, and climate-controlled space can be custom designed on the interior for complete comfort and to showcase your company’s specific brand messaging. The Private Chalet features a covered outdoor patio where you and your guests will have front row access to all the exciting golf action on the 18th green of the Seaside Course. Complete Five-Star food and beverage service is provided daily from 11am until the completion of play.
PRIVATE CHALET AT #18 INCLUDES
- A 20’ x 30’ private hospitality chalet featuring a climate-controlled interior plus a covered patio and stadium style seating for optimum viewing at the 18th hole
- Forty (40) Tickets with access to your private chalet and the grounds of Sea Island Golf Club, Thursday – Sunday
- Tickets customized with your company’s name
- Twenty (20) VIP Parking Passes per day, Thursday – Sunday
- Two (2) Corporate Host badges for Company Hosts
- Ten (10) VIP Tickets to attend The RSM Classic Concert Event on Saturday night (artist TBD)
- Food and beverage service by Sea Island Resort provided daily including lunch buffet, afternoon snacks, and complete bar service
- Includes décor package that features HDTVs, climate controls, carpet, tables and chairs, linens, etc.
- Option to customize interior décor (additional costs may apply)
- Access to private restroom facilities
- Company signage for Chalet provided by the tournament
- Company listed in the Official Spectator & Pairings Guide and on-site Sponsor and Video Boards
- Spectator Guides & Pairings Sheet delivered to your Chalet daily
- One (1) Foursome in the “Monday After Golf Event” held on the Seaside Course (Nov. 23)
“The ability to meet with our business leaders and prospects in an informal atmosphere – bringing together a significant number of folks to discuss a wide range of business opportunities – while sitting on the front row on the 18th Hole at a golf tournament is tops!”