The RSM Classic wouldn’t be possible without the help of our many volunteers. Our goal is to create a friendly and enjoyable experience for our patrons, PGA TOUR players, hospitality partners and volunteers alike! We appreciate the dedication, flexibility and friendly demeanors of all our volunteers to allow the tournament to reach this goal.
We will review your volunteer application and will assign you to a committee based on our needs and your committee preferences.
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FOR 2019 IS CLOSED!
Registration for 2019 is closed. If you would like to receive information about volunteering in 2020, please click the button below and fill out the form.
RETURNING VOLUNTEER LOG-IN
If you have volunteered in the past and already have a volunteer account, please use the following link to access your account:
You will be asked to provide your username and password to access your volunteer account. If you have forgotten your password, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your log in credentials.
POLO Golf Shirt
Solid Red Polo Golf shirt
POLO Golf Jacket
Navy Full Zip Jacket
The Original Performance Hat. Polyester Fabric with a velcro elastic loop closure for adjusting.
SeaBird Sport Sun Hat – mesh siding for breathable function and adjustable chin strap
If you would like to receive important tournament updates such as weather alerts and changes to tee times, text “RSMClassic” to “84483”.
Please add Volunteers@dlovefoundation.com to your email list of safe senders as most of our communications will be sent via email.
- POLO Golf Shirt
- POLO Golf Jacket
- Tournament Cap or Visor (included in the uniform) or a Sun Hat (at an additional cost)
- Two (2) Good Any One Day tickets to attend The RSM Classic
- Volunteer Badge that grants access to the tournament even on days you are not scheduled to volunteer
- Commemorative Pin
- Food provided for each shift worked
- Complimentary round of golf at Sea Island Golf Club (must complete a minimum of 12 hours of volunteer service)
- Must be at least 16 years of age by the start of tournament
- Must purchase your own volunteer package ($80)
- Must work a minimum of 12 hours (number of shifts may vary depending on your committee assignment)
- Must provide a valid email address as most of our communications are by email