Seaside Terraces Information:
Enjoy The RSM Classic with our exciting and new all-inclusive hospitality offering: The Seaside Terraces. The Seaside Terraces provide a strolling hospitality experience with multiple viewing venues located on the Seaside Course. Grab and Go food selections and full bar service included.
The Seaside Terraces Ticket Details:
- Multiple viewing platforms located in strategic locations on the seaside course at Sea Island Golf Club
- Complimentary food and beverages, including daily Grab & Go menu items and full bar service (beer, seltzers, wine, spirits)
- Access to private restroom facilities at #17 Venue
- Flexible ticket packages available, including both daily and weekly* options
- *Weekly Seaside Terraces Packages include VIP Valet Parking. To purchase a weekly package, please contact John McKenzie at [email protected] or 912-634-3268.
- **A limited number of tickets are available to The Seaside Terraces.
The M3COM Skybox Club at #18
The M3COM Skybox at #18 features:
- An indoor, climate-controlled area with a covered patio and stadium style seating for optimum viewing at the 18th hole
- Food and beverage service by Sea Island Resort provided daily including lunch buffet, afternoon snacks, and complete bar service
- The Skybox Club interior features HDTVs, climate controls, carpet, tables and chairs, linens, etc.
- Access to private restroom facilities
- Proper hospitality ticket required for access to all hospitality venues regardless of age.
General Admission Patron Passes
Patron Pass Details:
As a Sea Island Member, enjoy special pricing on Good Any Day Patron Passes and Weekly Ticket Books to The RSM Classic. Both options provides access to the tournament grounds at Sea Island Golf Club along with parking and shuttle service to and from the tournament grounds. Children 15 and younger are admitted free with an adult ticket holder. All children over 15 must have a ticket for entrance.
*Patron Passes are limited in number, so purchase yours today and join us for this year’s Seaside Tradition!
Members have the option to pick up tickets at the Tournament Office or have them shipped. ALL orders placed on or after October 31st will be sent to the Will Call Trailer and available for pick-up on November 15th. Tickets cannot be picked up at the Tournament Office after October 31st. Please call (912) 634-3266 with questions.