Since the safety and security of all our tournament patrons is of the utmost importance to The RSM Classic, we ask that you review and follow the policies outlined below.
- No backpacks
- No chair bags (folding chairs are permitted – the sleeves that hold them are not)
- No lawn or oversize chairs
- No seat cushions
- No pets except service animals
- No bicycles (you may ride your bike to the tournament – you may not ride your bike on the tournament grounds)
- No opaque bags larger than 6”x6”x6”
- No clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12”x6”x12”
- No video cameras at any time
- No cameras permitted after Wednesday
- No radios, televisions, or other electronic noise producing items
- No whistles, horns or noise makers
- No signs or banners
- No alcoholic beverages may enter or leave the tournament
- No outside food or beverages may enter the tournament except for medical or infant needs
- No coolers or any kind
- No weapons of any kind including but not limited to fire arms or knives
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks
- No illegal substances
- No laser pointers
- No poles or rods
- No other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by PGA TOUR and/or tournament security
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your vehicle prior to boarding tournament shuttles.
- All devices must be set to SILENT mode at all times
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
Observe the leaderboards throughout the golf course for “weather warning” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather moving into the area. When this sign appears, spectators are advised to take precautions prior to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately. Avoid open areas, hilltops/high places, isolated trees, golf carts and wire fences. (include inclement weather icon from PGA TOUR)
- During competitive rounds, Thursday – Sunday, a player cannot sign autographs after the start of his round until it is complete
- An autograph area has been designated by the tournament between 9 gree and 10 tee on the Seaside Course
- Use of the autograph area is at the sole discretion of the player after the completion of his round