The RSM Concert Event, sponsored by Southeast Georgia Health System, will be held on Saturday, November 18 at the McKinnon/St. Simons Island Airport. All tickets are sold directly through our website. For assistance, please call the Tournament Office at (912) 634-3266.
- Gates open at 5pm
- Food and beverage concessions available on-site
- Artist and time TBD
Prohibited & Permitted Items
- No backpacks or coolers of any kind
- No opaque bags larger than 6″x6″x6″
- No clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12″x6″x12″
- Bag Chairs are permitted – the sleeve that holds the chairs are not permitted
- Blankets are permitted
- No pets (except for service animals)
- No radios, televisions, or other electronic noise producing items
- No whistles, horns or noise makers
- No signs, banners, poles, or rods (including selfie sticks)
- No alcoholic beverages may enter or leave the General Lawn Area
- No outside food or beverages may enter the General Lawn Area except for medical needs
- No weapons of any kind may enter the General Lawn Area including but not limited to firearms or knives
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No illegal substances
- No other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by Tournament Security Officials
Parking is located at McKinnon/St. Simons Island Airport using the Skylane Road entrance. You will be able to park your vehicle and walk to the General Lawn Area.
A designated handicap parking area on pavement will be located near the Concert Main Entrance.
Past Concert Events
Since The RSM Classic Concert Event sponsored by Southeast Georgia Health System began in 2011, it has showcased some of the most recognizable names in the music industry including country music superstars Cole Swindell, Martina McBride, Darius Rucker, Toby Keith, and Gary Allan. A limited number of tickets are sold each year to this popular event, so be sure to get yours today!